Our family has a few favorite recipes that have been handed down a few generations. They have become a staple at all of our holiday and family gatherings. My son has called me several times asking how to make several of these dishes and the last time he called in need of a recipe he asked me to write them down for him. I was going to type them up but my daughter-in-law liked the idea of having them in my handwriting. Thus my first of Lauren's Templates, sold at Papertrey Ink, was made. You can find the template and many more here. I made this Recipe Wrap Up fairly simple with no embellishments as my son would not have liked buttons and bows which I so wanted to adorn this cute little folder with. There is always the next one. LOL I followed the instructions and samples (five of them) fairly closely since this was my first attempt. So Thank you Lauren and design team you probably see a little of each of your samples in my finished product.
************************
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wise Owl, Simple Alphabet
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Basic White, SU Close to Cocoa, Michael's Pattern paper
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Brilliance Tuxedo Black, PTI Summer Sunrise,Dark Chocolate
Misc. Twine, small eyelets
*****************











What a great idea! I love family recipes and this is a great way for them to be passed around - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete