I have been working on some super cute projects lately and I though I would share a couple of them with you over the next few days. Laura Meader is selling her cute templates over on Papertrey Ink and they make life so easy. If you are interested you can check them out. Here. If for some reason you haven't discovered Papertrey Ink yet, by all means do so.
My first project is made with the All boxed up Template. Each template comes with instructions for assembly and 5 samples made by different people. So you get a lot of insight on what to do with the template you purchased. I took my inspiration from Melissa Phillips sample. You can find her listed on Nichole Heady's Capture the moment blog. . Did I mention that you don't have to wait for your order. After you have paid you just download them to your computer. I will be back later with pictures and a few details.











No comments:
Post a Comment