I love my Verve Stamps and each Monday there is a sketch challenge. Such a fun way to keep your MOJO on the ball. I have had this pattern paper kicking around since the scrapbook convention in February. It was one of my great buys at 10 cents a piece for double sided paper. Needless to say I got a huge stack. My friend Laura and I patiently waited in line for our time to paw through the huge stack. Boy was it worth it. So here is my card and you can also view it over here where you will be able to see many other cards done with this sketch. It is amazing how different all the cards can look using the same layout.
*******************
Stamps: Verve Birthday Surprise
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Basic White, Misc. Double Sided Pattern Paper
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Misc: Bic Markers, Sharpie Markers, Petite Scalloped Circle, Word Window Punch, PTI Vintage Buttons
***********
I hope everyone is ready for Easter. Our eggs are died and waiting for the Easter Bunny to Visit. The plastic eggs are stuffed with candy and money, ready for the big Easter Egg Hunt. Joshua my youngest grandchild insists that a bunny does not deliver candy and gifts only "Santa does that!!" He managed to find the bags of goodies for the Easter Basket in my stamping room and asked his Dad what they were for. His Dad said they were for the Bunny. So.......He has run around finding all kinds of things to put in the bag to "Give" to the Easter Bunny. It ought to be interesting tomorrow morning.











This card is wonderful, I love that bird image! BR-T
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for playing! :)
ReplyDelete