www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter





Well we still have one more Easter egg hunt to go. I was actually up until 5AM this morning finishing the Grandchildren's Easter boxes. They turned out very cute even though there were several mistakes because I was getting tired. Oh well, the kids will never know and they will soon be well worn and you won't even be able to tell. Again they were made with the All Boxed Up template from My Timeless Templates Over at Papertrey Ink. I had picked up some Spider Man 3-D Stickers & decals, a Cars writing tablet, Cars colored pencils, and Spider Man coloring pages for Josh. His box has a magnetic closure and his colored pencils wouldn't fit inside so I used some score tape on the back of the package and stuck it to the back of the box. Emma and Adeline got pretty fairy and unicorn stickers, tiny glitter pens, sparkly note pads and nail stickers & jewels and and pretty decals. Everything fit into the two little pockets and folded up. I misjudged the size of Adeline's note pad so her folder doesn't quite close as well but it still looks darling and I am sure it won't be long before the fancy paper pad is gone and a small note pad can be slipped in. Of course the candy, Easter playing cards, and puzzles didn't fit in but it still was different then the "traditional" Easter Basket and that was what I was aiming for. The pirate theme probably wouldn't have been my first choice for Easter but he is so into Pirates that I know he would have been sad his box didn't have pirates on it. They are only kids once.

***************
Pirate Box
Stamps: None
Paper: YoYo Yellow, Basic Black, Real Red, Bliss Blue, Brilliant & Basic White (PTI)
Ink: None
Misc. Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug die, magnetic strips, score tape, Alphabet stickers

Flower Boxes
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Women of Life
Paper: Lavender Lace, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink & PTI Basic White
Ink: Plum Pudding, Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Lemon Tart, Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink
Misc. Cuttlebug, Cuttlekids Dies, Petaloo Large and Small flower layer, Marvey flower punch (middle layer) Gum Drop Brads, Alphabet stickers, Berry Sorbet and Plum Pudding polka dot ribbon (PTI) Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

That is as close as I can come to remembering everything. LOL

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment