www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Saturday, April 25, 2009





I can't believe how quick and easy all of these templates are! The supplies are Papertrey Ink except the pattern paper and I found that in my scrap stash and it looked great with the Dark Chocolate and Summer Sunrise paper so I put it to use. I don't have a clue who manufactured it, possibly SU. I am not going to bother to give any directions for assembly because if you purchase one of these templates all the directions and samples are given to you. If you take a little extra time to look farther down my blog you will see several other template projects. I just can't tell you how much fun they are to use. PTI seems to do everything they can to make life much easier for all of us. You can even purchase specially sized recipe cards to fit perfectly in the Recipe Wrap Up. No trimming needed.

Make sure you Hop on over and take a look at all the Blog Hop entries because I just know there are going to be some really amazing ways to use all these Templates.

**************************

Stamps: PTI- Birds of a Feather
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Stamper’s Select White Cardstock, Summer Sunrise, Misc. pattern paper
Ink: Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate
Misc; Marvy Daisy Punch, Oval Nestabilities, Classic & Scalloped, Eyelets, Robins Nest Dew Drops and PTI White Vintage
Buttons,stardust Gelly pen, PTI Recipe Cards

22 comments:

  1. YEAH FOR YOU!! Happy you liked giving it a try!You did fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those colors! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first blog hop! Isn't it fun? Great job with your project. Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! LOVE these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blog Hop and good job on your first entry! Isn't it fun!?!? Love your project. Come back next time too ya hear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Love the combination of stripes and flowers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! i love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project!!! Great colors.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i looove the colours here, really great project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! This template looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great project, adding bling is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Your daughter is gonna love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!!! I love the colors and patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So well designed. Really like how this all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy First Blog Hop! your project turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you decided to join us. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hurrah on your first hop! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your project! THe flower details look great with the patterned paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way to go, Verda! See it wasn't hard!! It's very pretty- That is SU paper by the way!

    ReplyDelete