Welcome to my little blog. Come on in and enjoy a little time with me.
www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy
Sassy Studio Designs
>
Copic Certification
Sassy Studio Designs
">
Sassy Studio Designs
">
Sassy Studio Designs
">
Sassy Studio Designs
">
Sassy Studio Designs
Thursday, April 2, 2009
WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG
Well I have finally decided to bite the bullet and jump into the blogging world. The learning curve may just be very steep for me but I will come out on the winning side. LOL
Thank you for being my first visitor. I certainly do know where Apple Valley is I am in Fountain Valley. Close to Huntington Beach.
Sorry to hear you are having problems visiting my PTI gallery. I can cut and paste the address on the blog and get into my gallery but PTI is having problems with access to many of them. I tweeked the link address so you can try again. Thanks for letting me know. I need all the help I can get to navigate and improve this blog.
I have retired and my life is my hobbies and traveling with my husband. Oh.... and my six darling Grand Children! My big passion right now is my Scrapbooking, Papercrafts, and More Club and my Copic Markers. You can reach me any time at:
vigagnon1@cox.net
can't find your gallery at PTI - and you say that you live in so cal - do you know where apple valley is?
ReplyDeleteThank you for being my first visitor. I certainly do know where Apple Valley is I am in Fountain Valley. Close to Huntington Beach.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are having problems visiting my PTI gallery. I can cut and paste the address on the blog and get into my gallery but PTI is having problems with access to many of them. I tweeked the link address so you can try again. Thanks for letting me know. I need all the help I can get to navigate and improve this blog.