www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paperfections Challenge WSC78


Sharon has a weekend challenge each week over on her blog Paperfections so I decided to give it a try since I thought the sketch looked great. You can find her blog Here.

I am having great fun with my new Copic markers. I decided to drag out one of my older Stampin' Up sets that I love for spring and summer cards. I also dug out a template I have for background clouds and used that on this card also. They are pretty faint but they went great with this stamp. I am loving all these vintage buttons from Papertrey Ink what is really nice about them is that there are so many different sizes and shapes so it makes it a little challenging to figure out how to make them work together. The Melon Berry buttons are a beautiful shade and really look great with the Blush Blossom from SU, not to mention how awesome they look with several of the PTI cardstock.

*********************
Stamps: Stampin' Up Summer by the Sea, Papertrey Ink Everyday Classics
Paper: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, PTI White Paper Basics, Melon Berry
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Misc: PTI Vintage Buttons Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing folder, 1 3/8 circle punch, Copic Markers - E57 Light Walnut, E59 Walnut, R12 Light Tea Rose, W4 Warm Gray, W6 Warm Gray, R24 Prawn, cloud template

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! Love those colors together, too. Good job with the Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that old SU set, too -- one of my favs! Great job with the challenge, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete