www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Saturday



Here is another project I made using Lauren Meader's Templates.
This template is called Recipe Wrap-Up and can be used for tons of projects. My layout is similar to the one Lauren made for her sample.
Doug, my son, wanted a collection of all his favorite recipes from when he was a child. So I figured I would make a wrap-up for him. I cut down some recipe cards and hand wrote them but I have ordered the special recipe cards PTI has had made for this template. I probably will print the recipes out on the computer and paste them to the cards, however, Doug says he likes them in my hand writing. I'd rather it looked a little more professional. We will see. As it is I restrained myself and didn't put any embellishments on his. No cute buttons, sparkly rhinestones, pretty ribbon. Nothing that was frilly. Now my next one that I am working on can have all kinds of pretties.

********************************
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Wise Owl
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, White, SU Close to Cocoa
Paper: Kraft, Misc. pattern paper
Accessories: Twine, Recipe Wrap Up template, Coluzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment