www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stamps And Smiles First Blog Hop


Friday May 8th is the day for their "1st" Blog Hop. Starting Monday the 4th they will preview some of their new releases. Kind of exciting to be in on a first. Check out the darling banner on my sidebar. Everyone needs to go check out Stamps and Smiles Blog and Store they have the cutest stamps. I am going to go and look around as they are new to me. I was introduced to them through the Our Creative Corner Blog just today and it didn't take me long to see how cute the stamp sets are.
sorry I had to post this twice as I made a mistake as usual. The learning curve is quite steep. LOL

1 comment:

  1. HI Verda! Just stopping by to say thank you for your kind comment and for visiting my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete