www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Filed With Flair



Is this not the cutest template you have ever seen? This is called Filed With Flair from Timeless templates and Lauren posted it on her blog. I pretty much Cased this project. When I make a template for the first time I usually follow along pretty close to the samples, just so I can get an idea of what I am doing. After that I tweek it any way I want. This one still has a little left to do. The back spine of each of the folders with have a title of what kind of cards are in that particular folder, ie: Birthday, Thank You, Sympathy etc. and I will put that finishing touch on as soon as I decide who is getting it. That way it can be customized just for them.

******************
Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Butterfly Kisses
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Basic White, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Chocolate Remix pattern paper
Ink: Cameo Coral, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Always Artichoke
Misc. Scalloped Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Button

******************

3 comments: