
Good Friday Morning to you all!!! I have been playing this morning and did a couple more challenges. Poetic Artistry is having their May Release tonight and will have a winner for this sketch challenge so if you want to enter you better hurry and you can get the info here.. The sketch was great and I made two cards one with the sketch as it was sampled and one running the sketch sideways, I don't have the second card finished yet and I plan on using it for yet another challenge, so it will have to be posted later. You can check out the details for the SAV challenge here.. Got to tell you about one more thing I just got a EK Score Bug. You use it with your Score Pal and it runs along the grooves and makes the bumps/hollows that you see on the Bashful Blue strip. Neat New Toy!!!
********************
Stamps: Verve Abundant Blessings, Papertrey Ink Heartfelt Basics
Paper: PTI Stampers Select Basic White, SU Teal, Bashful Blue Pattern Paper unknown manufacturer
Ink: SU Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip
Misc: Nestabilities Label One, Cuttlebug, Large Oval Punch, Acrylic Flowers, Tiny Michael's Flower Punch, Self Stick Half Pearls, EK Score Bug.











Great card! Love those acrylic flowers.
ReplyDelete