www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stamps and Smiles May Release Sketch Challenge








This Stamps and Smiles sketch is great to work with. They are going to have a new challenge each day this week until their Release on Friday. I need to get on the ball as this is yesterdays challenge I am posting today. Yikes!!!!I wish I were one of the people that could quickly get my ideas together, gather my supplies and quickly assemble a card. It takes me forever but I do enjoy myself and I guess that is the purpose. So here is my little skating girl. Her outfit didn't turn out as it should have. I don't have a lot of copic markers yet and my intentions were to have a soft pink blouse and a dark pink jumper. I just couldn't get the colors to match well enough so she is what she is. This set is so old and I haven't used it in ages but I am trying out a lot of my retired stamp sets with my new copics. It is amazing how different they look. I always did everything in soft watercolor or chalk pastels back when this set was popular.

4 comments:

  1. Awww what a precious card Verda :) What a super sweet image and layout. Your card makes me smile from ear to ear!!


    Thanks for playing along with us during our release week!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and your colouring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!! That stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete