I am still working on the challenges from the Stamp Out Altzheimers which you can check out by clicking the blinkie on my sidebar. Todays challenge SOATE was a wonderful sketch. Taylor did a great job designing it. Take a few minutes to go and browse around her blog she has some very cute stamps and a large quantity of supplies and embellishments. You can find her shop here. I loved working with this sketch and I am trying to get a few more guy cards made so what better way to meet the challenges then to work on a Fathers' Day card. This little guy is a digital stamp and I have not work with many of them but am finding them lots of fun. Once I put them in Photoshop Elements I can enlarge them, shrink them or use only a certain part of the digi and it is quite nice. This stamp is called "Fish Fear Me". He was designed by Dustin Peak, as you can see Dustin has a sense of humor. I wanted to make the little fish my guy caught three dimentional so I just printed a second fish and cut it out. You can take a peek at his collection of art right here. While you are over there take the time to read a little bit about Dustin. It is quite funny to read that he is doodling or drawing his stamps while at dance lessons or other activities his children are involved in. I am sure everyone identifies with that.
********************
Stamps: Dustin Pike Digi Stamps
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Stampin' Up Real Red, River Rock
Ink: River Rock
Misc: Copic Markers - G99, G20, BG11, YG95, B91, R29, R598, E000, E53, E57, E00, E31, E59, RV10, C1,C5, W1, W3, W6 -Robin Nest Dew Drops, Acrylic Bubble, Computer Graphic Font, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Die & Embossing Folder.
**********************











Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and for voting for my project! It is greatly appreciated! Hope you are having fun at SOA...I sure am! :) Your projects are adorable! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteHugs~ Kim