www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Copic Color Challenge #13



I had so much fun with this sketch for this challenge. I used my new Petunia stamp from "Patio Pots" from Lockhart Stamps Company and it is such a fun stamp to work with. This weeks challenge was to follow the sketch and use any copic colors we wanted. I pulled out some old Stampin' Up Print Pattern paper and went to town with the copics. I guess we should call this my retro card as all the paper is retired. I even got to do some paper piecing on the cute little gardening gloves. I can't take complete credit for piecing the gloves because I saw it done on a blog but can't remember which blog it was. Sorry whom ever you are that I can't remember your name. Perhaps someone will know and let me know. I got this card in late so if you want to get in on next weeks challenges check here.
********************
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Co "Patio Pots" Petunia, Papertrey Ink Flower Garden Sentiments
Paper: Stampin" Up Print Patterns Samples, Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Wild Wasabi. Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Brilliance Grahite, SU Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana
Misc: Copic Markers: Y000, YG11, YG97, YG95, G99, E02, E11, E000, E00, E35, RV10, RV13,
RV14, RV17, W01 - PTI New Leaf Vintage Buttons, SU Purely Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Word Window Punch, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Scalloped Square, 1 1/4 " Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Copic Clear Sparkle Pen

********************

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and a fantastic card- I love it.

    Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the image is so pretty and you have coloured it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I love the colour combination. The stamp is so pretty and you have coloured it perfectly.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with a great colour combo!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete