www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge #3 AND Stamps and Smiles May Release #2




Stamps & Smiles Sketch Challenge SASMR2 and Copic Creations #3 Purple Flowers/Lilacs Challenge worked out together for me. I have been wanting to ink up my new Rachelle Ann Miller stamp and they both look so cute in purple with the floral purple background that I was really pleased with the results. I don't have many purple copics so I had to incorporate a couple sharpie purples but everything else is Copic. Look at that cute little flower behind his back. Aren't Lilly and Milo just as cute as can be.

********************
Stamp: Rachelle Ann Miller Lilly & Milo
Paper: Eggplant Envy, PTI Stampers Select White, Misc. pattern paper
Ink: Brilliance Graphite
Misc: SU 1/4 " purple grosgrain, Robins Nest Dew Drops, Silk Flowers, Copic Markers - E000, E35, E00, E11, E25, E27, E53, Y000, Y23, YR23, YG13, W3,W1, Nestabilities Oval Scalloped die, Cuttlebug, Oval Coluzzle

*******************

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...purple flowers everywhere. I love that paper!! Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us in the Copic Creations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Verda! I LOVE the precious design and layout!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us during our release! We hope to see you tomorrow during the blog hop! 9 pm central.

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they're adorable! Thanks for joining us in the Copic Creations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhh, love this with the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Love these images and all the purples - what a pretty card! Your coloring is lovely. Thanks for joining our challenge again. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete