www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clear and Simple Stamps SOA Challenge


Hi everyone. I didn't get much stamping done today, one card. I better get on the ball cause there are a ton of challenges to do. I have discovered quite a few new blogs and several online stores with some very cute stamps. Clear and Simple Stamps is one of my new discoveries. You can click to go to their site here and it will take you to their store. The Clear and Simple Challenge CSS1SOA today was to use some kind of stitching on your card. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to do some faux stitching at the top and then at the bottom I ran my Score bug across the bottom and made 4 rows of perfect indentations, which I then pierced all the way through and stitched with embroidery floss. That little tool is awesome. I was aiming for something for a guy birthday so I wanted simple and not much glitz.

********************
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Heartfelt Basics
Paper: Stampin' Up Handsome Hunter, Kraft, Mellow Moss
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Old Paper
Misc: Cuttlebug, Cuttlekids Dies, Embossing Border Folder, Papertrey Ink Cream Vintage Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Large Oval Punch, Score Bug

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment