This week over on Copic Colors they wanted us to use R02 Flesh, E33 Sand, E57 Light Walnut. Well I had the Walnut but I could only get close on the other two. But it isn't way far off. I haven't used this stamp set in a long time so I had a great time using my copics with it. My little owl has fun flock in the middle of his tummy and lots of bling. His eyes are copic clear glitter pen and the flower centers are copper stickles. See the little bow well I managed to get hold of a Bow Easy and it is Wonderful! The bows are way easy to make and turn out every time. After you figure things out, that is.
*********************
Stamp: Sweet and Sassy -Owl Occasions. Papertrey Ink- Out On A Limb Revised, Stamps by Judith - Tiny Flower Stamp
Paper: SU Craft, PTI Lemon Tart, Stampers Basic White
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper, Antique linen, Brushed corduroy, Brilliance Graphite, PTI Lemon Tart
Misc: Copic Markers - Y000. R12, R20, E31, E35, E57, G99, Y38, G21, We R Memory Ribbon, Stickles, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle, Copic clear glitter pen, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing Folder, Fun Flock
********************











That owl is sooo cute! And I love your ribbon. Beautiful card. I just did an owl card for the PTI Designing Women challenge. The Kraft paper is perfect for owl stamps! Gotta love those cute little wise guys, too! They are a HOOT!
ReplyDeleteOh I have only just seen this while checking back for the winner of #12 challenge...Well done, a beautiful card too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with the Copic Colour Challenge.
Dingle.xx