Copic Creation's challenge this week was wood. You can find their blinkie on my sidebar, click to see their site and to take a look at the wonderful prise being offered by Unity Stamps this week. I did my best but I think there is room for improvement. I probably could use a couple more colors but that will have to wait for another month or two. This little pirate dragon is a digi stamp from Dustin Pike and he does some great art work. You might take a look at just how talented he is right here.. I have decided I really like digi stamps because you can manipulate them to the size you need and on most sites you get them right away or within 24 hour delivered to your e-mail box. If you look real closely you can see my little dragon has scales on his bright green skin. I used the copic blender and made dots all over him but they are hard to see because the green is so light and the camera just didn't pick them up. I asked hubby if he thought the cannon balls looked alright because I had a hard time coloring them and cutting them out because of my eye infection and he said they looked like a pile of rocks. Hummmmmm. Maybe I didn't do such a great job. Oh well after all it is only a child's birthday card. The "rocks" and the dragon are popped up and the sentiment is computer generated.
*******************
Stamp: Dustin Pike's Dragon Pirate and Background
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Stampin' Up Summer Sun, Green Galore
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Misc: Copic Markers - Y08, Y35, YG11, YG17, BG11, BG13, E21, E29, E35, E31, G21, G00. BG11, BG13, B21, C1, C5, C6, C9. W3, 110, Copic Blender, Acrylic rain drops
********************











Verda, this is so cute. I love that wood deck you colored - great job. Your little pirate dragon is adorable, too. Thanks for promoting our Copic Creations challenge and thanks for joining us again.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute love the little image
ReplyDeletelinniexxx