Our creative corner has a great Sketch Challenge this week. You can check it out yourself by clicking their Blinky in my right sidebar. I am thinking I might even use this sketch again this week. I finished the card this evening so I am having to post again. Sorry about so many posts. I just love this new Victoria Case Stamp that I got from Susana's Custom Art and Stamp Design. Here. I have two of these stamps and I just know I am going to have to have more. They are great quality rubber stamps. I never have any problem stamping with them. I think it is because they are deeply etched plus they are mounted on EZ foam so I can use my clear blocks and see right where they need to go. This sketch was just perfect for the size of these stamps. They are about 4 inches in height so they are much easier to work with. She has lots of Stickles and Shimmers on her tutu and on the flowers in her hair. The sentiment is "You Make Me Smile and she really does. You can't help but smile when you see these stamps. As you can see I got to use my Bow Easy again. That thing is amazing. I really didn't think I would be able to make such a small bow with the size of this ribbon but it seemed to work perfectly.
********************
Stamps: Victoria Case - Bella,
Paper: Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding, Stampers Select Basic White, Stampin' Up Mauve Mist
Ink: Stampin' Up Mauve Mist
Misc. Copic Markers E29, E25, E57, E35, E21, E00, E000, E31, E53, V000, V12, V17, V15, R20, BG11, G21, Y26, C1. Cuttlebut, Embossing Folder, Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding Ribbon, Self Stick Half Pearls, Word Window Punch, Computer Generated Sentiment, Shimmerz, Stickles, Bow Easy











Verda, this is beautiful. Such a sweet image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!
Vicki
beautiful card, great coloring and very cute stamp.
ReplyDelete