www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Penguin Pants Stamping Challenge


Recently I joined a forum that was formed for Penguin Pants Stamping. The forum I joined can be located at SNR.
Penguin Pants Stamping is a fairly new Online Stamp Store and they really have some cute stamps. Ann issued a Red, White and Blue Challenge at the forum so I decided to give it a try. I needed to make a couple of 4th of July cards to send off. One for my sister and one for my sister-in-law. So this is the first one I got made. Nothing really fancy but I did have some fun with an old Stampin' Up wheel that hadn't seen ink in ages. I used a new product that I recently purchased. It is called paper floss. I tied the button with it. it is quite interesting. It is a little like raffia only in a string form and it comes in a container just like dental floss. It is really easy to work with and comes in a ton of colors. It looks a lot like jute but is easier to handle. Jute can be very stiff and this product is stiffer then embroidery floss but more pliable then Jute. The card is pretty basic but all the little bees have yellow stickles on their heads and the stars have diamond dust. So it is a pretty sparkly card. The stars are popped up on dimensionals to give the card a little more lift since I only made it with 2 layers. I haven't done a 2 layer card in ages. Every once in a while you just have to shake things up. Don't you think?

*********************

Stamps: Papertrey Everyday classics, Mixed Messages, Stampin' Up Bee Wheel, and Little Stars
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Ballet Blue, Real Red
Paper: SU Real Red, Whisper White
Misc: Stampin' Up Markers, Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon, Copic Spica Clear Pen, Papertrey Ink Vintage Button, Yellow and Clear Stickles, Diamond Dust.

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment