www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Cat


As soon as I finished the last card. Gary (DH) came in and told me how cute it was and that I should have made it a Birthday card since my stepsons birthday is just around the corner and that he would have loved the cat. So today I made another cool cat card. Everyone knows that I never like to make the same card twice so this one got changed up a little. Todays card has the sun in the corner, not because I planned it but because I got a huge blob of water on the card and when I went to wipe it off I used to heavy a hand and made a mark. Today for some reason I had tons of trouble with the water glass. Also this is the second gray cat, the first one got ruined. My blender pen ran out of solution so I had to fill it and since I had never done so before I over filled it. That must be why they caution you several times Not To Over Fill. But Hey, how would I know what over fill means unless I did so. Now I know what not to do. Be exact with the measurements, what's a cc here or there, And then don't immediately try to use the blender on a card. I soaked the card and everything ran. In the end it seemed to turn out and I had a great time coloring it.

********************
Stamp: Hambo Stamp Designs Cool Cat
Ink: Colorbox Chalks, Stampin' Up Brocade Blue
Paper: Stampin' Up Brocade Blue, Papertrey Ink Smoky Shadow, Stampers Select Basic White, Misc. Pattern Paper
Misc: Copic Markers: Y000, Y08, Y38, YR23, BV00, B24, B26, B21, BG11, R24, R27, R29, R35, R59, YR18, C1, C3, C5. C6. C7 - Stickles, Copic Spica Clear Pen, Martha Stewart Glitter Nestabilities Labels One, Marvey Sun Punch, 1 1/4" Round Punch 1 3/8" Round Punch, Score Bug

********************

2 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful, your image is so pretty!!!
    Thank you for your visit in my blog.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, so sweet and great colours
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete