www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Creative Corner- Saturday May 30 Challenge


Good morning. I couldn't wait to get started on my OCC Sketch Challenge yesterday because I got a happy package from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. Just in time to ink it up and use it for the Challenge. The Sketch is great and I had to work around the fact that this stamp is large. As you can see this card is a standard 4.25" x 5.50 and I didn't have a lot of room to work with. I love these stamps by Victoria Case that Susana is carrying in her store. Is she not so cute with those big eyes? I so love all the cute little people but I have to say that I am not reallly in love with the faceless ones. I am thinking I am going to use the eyes and mouth from this line of stamps on some of the Magnolia cuties and then I would be a happy camper. Someone online said they did that but they used a Magnolia Elf for the mouth and I thought it was a little strange looking. Well, I will have to order one and see how it works. This card was extremely easy to color and shade plus I got to use a whole lot of stickles and Shimmerz on all the flowers. These stamps are so detailed she even has a bracelet on her tiny wrist which I colored gold to match her tiny earring. I ordered the Shimmerz from Susana and I have to say that it is fun to use. It gives a sparkle but more like a paint with shine. Plus it doesn't cover up the Copic color underneath . I got the Opal which has a slight pink tint so I think I will be able to use it on the light lavender Copics I ordered. By the way do you like Alexa's pretty hair? This is a Copic bundle from, yes....Susana's store. This combination of colors is very easy to work with.







********************
Stamps: Victoria Case - Alexa, Computer Graphic Sentiment
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stamper Select Basic White, SU Pale Plum, Pattern Paper from Michael's Open Stock (I think)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Pale Plum
Misc: Copic Markers - A ton, LOL - V04, V06, V09, V91, V95, V99, Y000, Y08, YR18, R 12, R20, RR32, R35, RV10, G21, YG13, BG11, E000, E00, E13, #17, E18, E19 - Nestabilities Petite Circles, Michael's Tiny Butterfly Punch, Stickles, Shimmerz, Self-Adhesive Pearls, Papertrey Ribbon, Gold Sharpie Pen

********************

2 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp!! You did a great job with the fact it is large in size!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at the So Sketchy Blog Hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Verda,
    Love this card the colors and the layout are wonderful!!! I agree the eyes have it :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete