www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Paper Makeup Faux Silky Challenge , Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge 6-27-09, The Character Cafe Challenge & Copic Creations Challenge


This is the first time I have used a Paper Makeup Stamp. I just got my first order the other day and I have to say that these stamps are absolutely darling. Take a look at all the rubber stamps and digi stamps they have. Here. The back panel with the red flourish is made with kraft paper, white tissue and GLUE The technique is simple and it does produce a nice texture to the paper. As you can see from the title I have combined four challenges.

You can check out My Creative Corner. Jennifer Meyer put together this challenge and did a great job. My little Fairy has Shimmerz on her wings and the photo doesn't do them justice. After covering her wings with Shimmers I took a Stardust gelly pen and colored all the little details and they look so pretty. I had just finished crocheting some pretty bright red flowers so I decided that might look pretty cute on the card.

Copic Creation's challenge this week is for brunette hair. The challenge is sponsor by Scor Pal and they have a wonderful prize for the winner. I chose brunette hair for my little fairy and I really like this combo of colors.

Last but not least is The Character Cafe's Challenge to use glue in a different way. They have a great tutorial on an interesting technique using glue for texture. Check it out here. Not only that but they have an absolutely darling FREE DIGI called buck. This Faux Linen Technique I used on my card is not anything new but I haven't used it in years. I might not have even remembered the Faux Linen Technique had Paper Makeup not used it in their challenge.

Oops - I forgot all the deets, here you go>

********************
Stamps: Paper Makeup Sprout, Papertrey Ink Sympathy, Stampin' Up Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Misc: Copic Markers - R29, R35, R59, R20, E000, E00.E31, E25, E29, E35, E53, YG13, YG17, C1, C3, C5, C9, Colorless Blender, Papertrey Ink Vintage Black Button, Crochet Floss, Stampin' Up Black Grosgrain Ribbon. Crochet Flower, Rhinestone, Tissue Paper, Tombow Mono Aqua Glue, Tag Punch, Shimmerz opal

********************

3 comments:

  1. What a totally adorable card! LOVE that flower and great techniques! Thanks for playing along with the Character Café this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verda! I think I commented on the wrong post before? Oops! Anyway, you won our challenge :) If you want to e-mail me, I'll send you some details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete