www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Monday, July 27, 2009

Copic Buss Challenge #6 AND Doodle Palace Sketch Challenge


Good Monday Morning - I am running behind this week and am getting a couple of my challenges in at the last minute. All these doctor visits and taking care of hubby is causing problems with my free time and stamping. LOL Good thing Hubby is worth it and he is feeling much better. My sweet pals over at Copic Buzz are all working on "hair" this week. I am trying to learn how to work in the white highlight. Needless to say I wasn't able to do very much since she is such a small image that I really couldn't work it in as well as it should have been but that is what challenges and learning with friends is all about.
My next challenge is over at Doodle Palace. They are a fairly new company and blog and have some wonderful Digi images. You really need to take a look. Here is The Doodle Palace Link: I don't have any of their digi images yet but plan on placing an order very soon. If I am lucky perhaps I will be able to win a couple of images in this challenge. Keep your fingers crossed for me. They won't mind they even say so in their invitation to join in the challenge. This stamp is one of my new rubber stamps from Paper Makeup and her name is "Emma" now how could I possibly pass her up named after my first Granddaughter, well maybe not, but I am sure my Emma will surely think so. Here are all the deets!

********************
Stamps: Paper Makeup Emma, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Paper: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Everyday Blessings Pattern Paper, Stampers Select Basic White, Misc Pink Pattern Paper
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush
Misc: Copic Markers: R20, RV10, E11, E000, E00. E53, E35, YR31, BG13, BG10. BG11, BG72, BG18, B91, Blender Pen, Nestabilities, Labels Cuttlebut, Sizzix die, Prema Flowers, Rhinestones, Scorebug, White Gel Pen

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment