www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Copic Buzz - CBC005 Transparent


Copic Buzz would like us to make a card with something transparent on it. Well I had already made a few cards with a glass and ice cubes and I didn't have a clear vase stamp. I guess I could have done something with water but I CASED Barbara's idea of transparent by using a stamp with a fairy who has transparent wings. I also used a transparent glaze pen on my fairy's wings.
I love this stamp it is from Paper Makeup Stamps and I must say that they have some of the cutest stamps. What do you think of my felt butterfly ribbon from Michael's dollar bin? Can't complain for $1.00!!

********************
Stamp: Paper Makeup Stamp Kirsten, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Green Galore, Misc. Pattern Paper, maybe Michael's
Ink: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Lovely Lilac, Graphite Brilliance Ink,
Misc. Copic Markers: BV00, BV02, BV13, BV17, BV 31, Y000, Y08, Y21, Y23, Y32, YR23, YR31, W3, E000, E000, E11, E35
C1, C3, R20, YGll, YG13, YGH17 - Michael's Butterfly Felt Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones, Marvy Corner Punch, Clear Glaze Pen, Copic Clear Spica Pen, Yellow Stickles

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment