www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Victoria Case Challenge #8


Another fun challenge. This one is from the Victoria Case Blog. Their challenge is a color challenge using Bright Pink, Orange, and White. This is one of their free digi images and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. There is a prize being offered and it is free images. Go give it a try. Check out the Challenge here. I had intended to leave the background white to comply a little more with the challenge but my printer decided to smear a little ink on the background so I needed to cover it up. I have got to place an order today for some of the newest images 'cause they are so darling.

********************

Stamp: Victoria Case Digi Stamp, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Passion, pattern paper (don't know who made it" Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White.
Ink: Stampin' Up Pink Passion, Certainy Celery, Always Artichoke .
Misc: Copic Markers - Y000, Y08, Y12, Y38, YR18, G20, G99, G21, YG11, YG13, YG905, YG 97, RV13, RV04, RV21, Blender Pen, Nestabilities: Labels 4, Papertrey Ink Vintage Buttons Sweet Bluch, Prima Flowers, Embroidery Floss

********************

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love how you cut the image out with your nestablities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, Verda- pretty papers and layout! Thank you for joining us on this week's challlenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card! I love the little worm he's darling!!!

    ReplyDelete