I am back in the swing of things and have a card that I made for two challenges. Our Creative Corner Challenge this week is a Sketch Challenge and I really love the layout. This weeks Impression Obsession is offering a $25 gift certificate to the lucky winner so hop on over and give it a try. While you are over there you can take a look at all the great cards the Design Team made with the sketch and all The wonderful supplies Impression Obsession has on hand.
The second challenge this card qualifies for is a color challenge from The Copic Color Challenge. . This weeks colors are BG02, RV02 and YG03. I only have one of the colors and that was YG03 a beautiful color of green. The two closest colors I could manage were RV10 and BG10. They are both fairly close and the combination is very pretty. The sponsor of the challenge this week is Craft Barn with a Voucher for the winner. Why don't you all give this one a try also and while you are over at the links I have given you make sure you take a look around. The Design Team cards using the colors are beautiful and The Craft Barn has some great goodies.
*********************
Stamp: Victoria Case Girl and Puppy, Papertrey Ink In Bloom
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Aqua Mist and JoAnns Spring Stack Pattern Paper
Ink: Stampin Up Certainly Celery, Brilliance Graphite Black
Misc: Copic Markers: BG10, RV10, YG03, E000, E00, E21, E31, E53, YR31, R20, R81, Colorless Blender, Nestabilities Classic Oval Small, Scalloped Oval Large, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Self Adhesive Pearls, Primas, Lace
********************











Oh Verda, lovely image and such sweet colours that work perfectly. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.
ReplyDeleteDingle.x