This weeks Challenge on Copic Buzz is being Sponsored by DewDrops Craftz I just love digital art and DewDrops Craftz will soon have digital images available. We are all holding our breath waiting for the release. They have some awesome rubber stamps so we just know their digi's will be amazing. Go take a look you won't be sorry you did. My card this week was made using a digi Art image by Mo (Maurine Manning) and I have mentioned to you all before what a wonderful illustrator she is. I know I have already talked about her but her series of Mummu images are amazing. She has a wonderful talent for older subjects and I just love to colorize them. She has a brand new store so take a little time and go on over and take a look around.
********************
Stamps: Mo's Art Image Mummu, Papertrey Ink Guide Lines Two, In Bloom,
Paper: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Brocade Blue, Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy,
Ink: Stampin' Up Bravo Burgandy, Real Red, Brocade Blue, Garden Green
Misc: Copic Markers - E000, E00, E35, Y21, Y23, Y32, YG00 BV02, BV13,R20. R24, R59. B95, B97, B91,YG93, YG95, W4. C3, C5, C7, Colorless Blender, Crochet Flower, Papertrey Ink Vintage Scarlet Button, Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Ticket Punch
********************











It`s a great card - love the woman!
ReplyDeletemany greetings
Andrea
Verda, I cannot find a way to email you about your inquiry so I thought I would leave you a comment here. The image on my blog is not a digistamp, it is a rubber stamp called Lili's Chicks from Inky Impressions (www.inkyimpressions.com). As far as the free digi stamp on the challenge blog, Inky Impressions owns ALL rights to the image. Hope this helps. Have a super day! >:0)
ReplyDeleteFantastic colouring! really!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Deb
Fabulous coloring! really amazing!
ReplyDelete