www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Doodle Palace Challenge 7/28/09 & Sassy Studio Designs Challenge


Doodle Palace has a challenge going again this week and it is animals and fiber. I was very close to winning last week so maybe this week will be my lucky challenge. I decided that the last digi image from yesterday was indeed an animal, a frog to be exact so of course he was the proper choice for todays card. It was fun looking around to find some kind of fiber that could be used other then ribbon which I suppose is a fiber but not exactly what I consider fiber to be. I found the perfect yarn at the bottom of one of my boxes of supplies. Doesn't it look just like grass? So there we are.

Now Yesterdays third Challenge from Sassy Studio Designs was to use metal in the card. I used my metal rub on paste on Mr. Frog's Crown and I also used metal brads on the flowers and I threw in the google eyes just because! The little frog is just darling and he is perfect for so many different cards.

********************

Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs
Paper: Stampin' Up Green Galore, YoYo Yellow, Always Artichoke, Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart
Misc: Copic Markers - G40, G99, YG63, Y000, Nestabilities Scalloped and Clasic Oval, Martha Stewart Punch, Papertrey Ink Vintage White Button, Yarn, Brads, Metalic rub-on Paste, Flowers, Large and Small Oval Punch, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Google Eyes

********************

2 comments:

  1. Love his googly eyes! Very cute card!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi - the frog have great eyes! Laugh.
    It`s a nice card!
    Many greetings
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete