I arrived home from Arizona last week to a wonderful piece of e-mail. Barbara over at Copic Buzz, who will soon be opening an online store, has asked me to be on the very first design team. I am so honored, the other gals on the DT are super wonderful people and are very talented. With the move and all I will try my best to stay on top of all the challenges, projects and fun to be had by all.
********************
Now on to this weeks Copic Buzz Challenge CBC011 Sponsored by Flourishes Make sure you take time to browse the Flourishes Store and pick out the set you would love to win if you are the lucky person drawn. Then go on over to Copic Buzz and join us in the challenge. Flourishes has some darling stamps and some really great Copic Marker Bundles. They even take the time to give tutorial on how to color with their bundles. I have a couple of their color combinations and I love them.
********************
Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil Spring
Paper: Stampin' Up - Green Galore, Gable Green, Papertrey Ink - Stampers Select Basic White, Michaels Pattern Paper
Ink: None
Misc: Copic Markers - E000, E00, E11, E21, E25, E29, E31, E35, Y02, Y000, Y23, YR23, G40, G82, G99, YG 63, YG91, B91, B95, B97, C1, C3, R20, RV10, Colorless Blender, Silk Flowers & Leaves , Making Memories Brads, Self Adhesive Pearls, Stampin' Up Pastels, Misc. ribbon
********************











congrats Verda :-)
ReplyDeletesuper cute card I love that image !