Copic Buzz Challenge is again being sponsored by KLM Digital Designs.. This week I challenged myself to "color" a white image. After last weeks black and gray I figured I would tackle an image I could make look like I had colored it white. By using light grays you give the image shadows which makes the white stand out. I think this is the cutest image and it makes a great get well card for either a man or woman.
*********************
Stamp: KLM Digital Stamp Kiss your Teddy, Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon
Ink: Brilliance Graphite,Colorbox Chalks, Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise, Taken With Teal, Close to Cocoa
Misc: Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, C6, BG10, - Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink Vintage Wood Button, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, MS Course Glitter
*********************











this is adorable, great work!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*