www.freedomsphoenix.com - Click Banner To Enjoy

Sassy Studio Designs

>Photobucket

Copic Certification

Copic Certification

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket ">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket">

Sassy Studio Designs

Photobucket

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Copic Buzz challenge CBC015 Sponsored by KLM Digital Designs


This weeks challenge for Copic Buzz was to use one of the Beautiful images from KLM Digital Designs who is sponsoring us this week. Well that wasn't hard at all. The hard part was choosing which one to use, I needed to make some Thanksgiving Cards so that made the choice much easier. I decided to use one of Flourishes sketch challenges for my layout and I am pretty pleased how the card came out. This image was a lot of fun to color and was an image that could be cut out easily so that is how I highlighted it. The grass under the pumpkins is accented with Martha Stewart course glitter and then the image was popped up to give it more dimension. I needed a background for this card and most of my paper is packed away so I used a stamp for the tree and then sponged over it and added some copic color to the trunk and a white gel pen to outline it then smudged the white ink to give the tree a blurred look. I am thinking it just looks like I went out of the lines when I was coloring it so perhaps that idea didn't work so well. LOL The cardstock I used for matting was scored with both the Score Bug and the scoring tool.
Here are the details.


********************

Stamp: KLM Digital Designs Harvest, Paper Makeup Swirly Tree
Paper: Papertray Ink Stampers Select Basic White, Stampin" Up Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Michael's Pattern Paper ( I think)
Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Antique Linen, Old Paper
Misc: Copic Markers - YR31, YR16, YR68, Y000, Y26, Y02, YG11, YG93, YG99, G20, R20, R20, R24, E35, E19 - Course MS Glitter, Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Labels 4, Score Pal, Score Bug

*********************

4 comments:

  1. Verda this is so so beautiful! Love the coloring and adore that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verda, I just love this card, all of the layering and the colors!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. verda I absolutely LOOOOVE this card BEAUTIFUL !! hugs Annita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verda love the card where did you get that tree in the background it goes great with this card.

    ReplyDelete